Professional Move in 2018 for Angela Fox



I have an exciting announcement to make. It’s great news for everybody.

Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale

I’ve got some very exciting news to share today. Each one of you is a dedicated friend or client, so I wanted you to be the first to know.

I’m proud to announce that I’m the new owner at Re/MAX Urban Properties. You’ll be hearing a lot from me in the upcoming weeks and months about how we will be making a positive impact in the industry.

What I want you to know today is that my team and our dedication has not changed. In fact, our passion is stronger than it has ever been. Our purpose is to serve you with extraordinary customer service delivered with kindness, knowledge, professionalism, and gratitude. We want to exceed the expectations of buyers and sellers while also having a profound and positive impact on the lives we serve. 

Our dedication has not changed.

I just want to thank you for continuing to support me through the years, sending your referrals, and letting me be part of your life. I truly appreciate it. If you have any questions for me in the meantime, give me a call or send me an email. My company may have changed, but my contact information hasn’t! I look forward to hearing from you soon.